Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Still Doing Isagenix. Maybe Day 21?

I am not sure what day this is, but honestly I would probably have to subtract at least 2 of them because I wasn't on my best behavior this past weekend or Monday evening.  I made the choice to be bad, knowing full well I would  regret it.  And do I?  Yes AND no.  Mostly yes, because I was on a good roll with the program and following along great, but also no, because I am trying to teach myself a new quality in not thinking in terms of ALL OR NOTHING!  I have to stop thinking that if I am not perfect and successful at every turn then I have to throw in the towel.  I remind myself of this almost daily.  Because, I have had some negative thoughts creep in and I really was letting them affect me and my efforts.  I let doubt that I could be successful creep in there and felt my whole giving up attitude come back with a vengeance.  But NO!  I decided Monday night and again this morning I was going to do a cleanse and I was going to take 1 hour at a time and as each hour passed and I was accomplishing what I set out to do, it became a little easier.  My plan for tomorrow is to tackle it the very same way. One hour at a time....and maybe I can also make it through 2 days of cleansing...then gently let myself go back into regular shake days.  I really want to lose this weight.  I just have to keep my eye on the goal.

I also went in and updated my auto ship, so a new one will be sent out to me later this week.  I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment