Friday, January 12, 2018

Isagenix Day's 8 & 9

I have done well overall, although I think this late shift hasn't been the best for me because of the fact that I eat 'lunch" at 4:00 pm and then my last shake after 8:00 pm, and it's just too late to be eating anything.  The day after my cleanse I had gained back a pound and that is still holding steady 2 mornings later.  This is now the morning of day 10.  I DO feel good about my progress although I'd rather see the scale move downwards some more.  But, I just have to stick with it and it will come.  And, I plan on sticking with it.  Today is my last day on the late shift at work and I can get some semblance of normalcy back into my schedule.

What a ride this whole weight loss journey has been.  If I were to look back and read from the beginning I would need to also take into consideration the weeks and months where I struggled and waited and wanted so badly to be where I am even now.  It's important to keep it all in to perspective because other than the very first initial months after surgery, none of this has been easy.  And I think I need to realize that it probably never will be because as I have already learned, maintaining my weight and staying consistent aren't easy.  But, I can't stop until I am in a healthier range, so I will continue Isagenix because it has worked for me to reverse the process and I can't say anything else has in the last few months.

One thing I have noticed though, is my sleeve restriction seems to be more obvious after the past 9 days.  I get full faster than I had been.  I am glad for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment