Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Isagenix

A couple of years ago, a friend from back home reached out to me via facebook to tell me about a product she had been using that she felt might be a good fit for me.   At the time I was 100+ lbs overweight and aware that every get skinny quick gimmick or fad was tempting, but I also knew that needing to lose that much weight was an indicator that I probably wouldnt have the determination to stick with it long enough to make that big of a difference.  Plus, I just was afraid to fail again.  I had started Nutrisystem, I can't even count how many times, Weight Watchers even more times than that.  I was feeling all my failures at weight loss and assumed this would also be one of those financially expensive failures.  I told her thank you, but no thank you, for now.  Here it is 2 or so years later, and I reached out to her last week to sign myself up.  I will start on Isagenix tomorrow.  Is this a quick fix weight loss fad?  All of the research I have done on it indicate that those that use it have really loved how it makes them feel.  It has a cellular cleanse that is supposed to be very beneficial as well.  I decided to try it for 30 days, and be faithful in the process and give it a try.  Since I have nothing to lose, and have regained some weight since my WLS from a year ago, it seems like a good plan.  I no longer have 100 pounds to lose, but 20 or so would be great.  I decided this would be a good place to document the process.  Here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment