Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day 3 Isagenix

Yesterday went very well all considering.  I had my 2 shakes and my 2 snacks and sensible dinner.  That sounds like a commercial for a weight loss plan if anything ever did!  But, I did it.  Snacking was at minimum later in the evening so that is a bonus.  I think this product leaves me pretty full overall.  I am not sure if it is because I have a small stomach to begin with or just the fact that it's doing what it's supposed to be doing, but I like it.

One thing I am not particularly fond of,  I have decided, is the Ionix Supreme.  It isn't that it doesn't taste good, because that's not really the issue, but it's the fact that it won't dissolve very well in water when I try to drink it.  I probably should have just got it in liquid form instead, but the idea of having tea sounded so good.  I think the problem is, I thought I could have HOT tea and not just warm tea, and I think I read somewhere that it shouldn't be hot.  I need to research that some more.  But on day 4, I am having it mixed into my shake instead, and then it won't matter how it's consumed.

Okay, now for the exciting news..I am still losing weight!  This morning I came in at 182.8 lbs.  That's 6.2 pounds lost in only 3 days!  The bigger plus to this is that I am getting closer to the 170's.  I really, really want to get back to where I was when I started this regain of weight last summer, so my hope is this will get me headed in that direction.  I still plan on doing my cleanse on Monday and Tuesday.  I sort of wish I had done it yesterday, but it's ok.  As long as I do it during this process, I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment