Tuesday, January 9, 2018

THE CLEANSE -Isagenix

I meant to update over the weekend, but never did get around to it.  I followed the program pretty well and have been trying to make it work for me.  Yesterday was my first day doing the cleanse.  I admit to being afraid that I couldn't do it.  I am always so afraid of failure.  But I made it through and it really wasn't all that bad.  Currently I am beginning my 2nd cleanse day and as of this morning, here are my current results:
Weight:  lost 9.2 lbs
measurements:
Neck:  .25"
Chest:  1"
Diaphragm:  2.5"
Waist:   .5'
Abdomen:  1"
Bum: no change
Upper Arm:  .75, .5
Upper Thigh:  .25, .25
Upper Knee:  1, 1
Calf:  .25, .25
Total Inches:  10" (I think?)

According to these results, I have 13 more pounds to get to the lowest weight I was since my surgery of 167 and 25 to get to my goal weight of 155.  Suddenly, this all seems very doable.  I hope I can continue on, staying motivated with Isagenix to get me to that goal.

At the moment I am partaking of a cleanse diluted in hot water and listening to the rain fall outside on this cold January morning.  I am working the late shift this week, so don't go into work until 11:00AM so it may be making this process a little easier for me because I can get through 2 of the cleanses before I leave for work.  I think the next time I do a cleanse I am going to try the one where part of it happens overnight instead of 2 full waking days.  We will see though.

For now, I just have to get through today!




No comments:

Post a Comment