Friday, January 5, 2018

Isagenix Day 2

Yesterday I completed Day 2 on my adventures with Isagenix.  Once again I faced the evening struggles of wanting to snack and I did break down and nibble on a few raw almonds and some carrot and celery sticks.  Not the worst way to go if I had to break down.  While I wish I could be steady and steadfast and not ever give into those impulses, I also can't attack things with my normal "all or nothing" attitude, because when I choose nothing, I usually give up!

I have discovered that I am really enjoying the shakes.  Anyway, at lunch yesterday I made one with 1 scoop of strawberry and 1 scoop of vanilla and it was quite refreshing and delicious.  I mixed in a little more ice and it was quite thick like a Wendy's Frosty.   For breakfast I had a complete chocolate one, with 2 scoops of chocolate instead of the 1/2 vanilla, and it was fine as well.  Not too chocolatey.

The most amazing part of it all is that when I got on the scale this morning, my weight was 184!  That's a 5 pound loss already!!  Yes, I get the whole water weight loss that is to be expected, but this makes me feel really good!

On day 3, I am supposed to do a cleanse day, but I don't think I am ready for that with the weekend ahead.  Honestly, I am scared of the weekend in general because my husband and I usually go out to eat at least once.  But, I have decided this can be ok because as long as the shakes are what I have for the other 2 meals, I should be fine.  So, I am going to stick with my plan of doing the cleanse Monday and Tuesday of next week.

Ok, Day 3 is about to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment