Monday, January 15, 2018

The Weekend of Doom

It was actually a pretty decent weekend.  I got a lot accomplished that I planned on doing and felt like I got enough rest for a change.  But, my food choices were not that great.  Nope, not at all.  I don't even want to talk about changes to my bathroom scale.  But, whatever happened there was well-deserved.  However, I am now back on track for a Monday.  I had my shake and Ionix this morning, 1/2 and apple, and a boiled egg for a snack, another shake for lunch, a cheese stick for a snack, and soon I will head home and finish my day off with some chicken and salad.  I think it will be fine.  I am in charge.


I plan on having another shake day tomorrow and then on Wednesday I am going to do another cleanse day.  My plan is to do only 1 cleanse day instead of 2.  That's the plan anyway.


I can do this.  I can succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment