Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday again

This morning I visit with my pcp for a regular check up and discussion about my blood work that was done last week.  I already know about that because I saw the results online already.  However, I believe this morning I will be getting a complete physical.  I guess we will see what she decides to do.  I should have lost a bunch of weight...but I haven't.  At least a pound or 2 would make me happy at this point, but it is doubtful that will happen along with my hopes I didn't gain weight since I last saw her.  The idea that the surgeon didn't really want me to lose too much is dumb because I am sure he wanted me to lose a little!

Since last week I have been experiencing some pain in my left side.  It feels like trapped gas pain, but it hasn't moved at all.  I think it's doing a little better and then I move just so and it comes screaming back at me.  I would like to tentatively mention, I think it's better this morning, however, now I am just really sore in that same area.  Probably bruised intestines.  (if that possible?)  I think it is possible I am turning into a hypochondriac.  It sure seems like with all the doctor visits and way I feel lately, it's entirely possible.  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment