Friday, July 15, 2016

A Little Later

I am home from work on my lunch break.  I've been hungry today and that has not bode me very well.  So, some popcorn, and a couple granola bars later, I guess I will survive.  I stopped and bought a chicken sandwich on my drive home, which is also out of character, because I have tried to avoid all fast food at lunch for a few months now.  Great.

This morning I had a mammogram and a bone density test at work.  They had one of the local hospitals schedule the mobile unit to come to our work and take care of it.  My doctor has been pleading with me to get this done for a few years, but I never did.  I am not sure why other than I am a big chicken and it seemed awkward.  But, it's done now and I will have results in 10 days.  Additionally, they did a bone density test to check for osteoporosis.  I came out in the normal range for a woman my age, so I am glad about that.

And that's about all I have to write about.  Until I get through all these appointments and get the last one scheduled, my topics are rather boring.  I will have to think of some things that make me tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment