Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A FIRST!

Today I received a voicemail from the Bariatric clinic.  Say what?  This is the first contact they have made with me since my initial appointment back in July.  They wanted to know when the pulmonologist was going to send the results of my cpap over so they can get my pre-op appointments scheduled.  What?  I immediately called them back and received a voicemail (of course) and told her they moved my appointment out to 10/7 from 9/28 due to the drama with Norco.  We can read about that awfulness here.  How did this make me feel?  LIKE I EXIST!  Suddenly it feels like they might want to give me this surgery after all.  Insert big smile!

And as for the Cpap...last night I registered a 0 for my AHI.  I didn’t even know a person could do that!  I want to try and figure out my average, but I have never been over a 2, so I am assuming it’s all going to be fine.  It better be fine.  This process is really a tough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment