Sunday, January 29, 2017

Shelley in Onederland!

What a difference a day makes!  Here is what I found this morning on my Aria scale:


If I start talking statistics and my weight history this is a very important milestone for me and a goal that has been out of reach for many, many years.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my sleeve and this opportunity I am having to regain my health and try to live the rest of my life with quality. 

Before I set my next goal, I want to take a minute and talk about where I have come to get to this point in the numbers game.

In looking through past attempts at weight loss, I was able to find a recorded high weight from 5/16/13. My weight that day was 277.4!  That means, at this point I have lost 77.8 lbs, and since surgery, where I started at 247, I have lost 47.4 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment