Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sticking With It

 I am feeling pretty good about myself lately.  It's okay to give myself the pat on the back for sticking with this since November.  No tricky diets or expensive food plans.  Just modifying how many carbs I allow myself to have.  Avoiding bread, potatoes, popcorn and the like.  I do on a rare occasion allow a little taste of something that might not be the best choice for a full portion, but that happens really rarely.  Has it been hard?  Am I haunted by food talking to me from the pantry or the refrigerator?   Not really!  And that's the good news.  It's not full on Keto, but I do think I am pretty much in ketosis most of the time regardless.  If that even matters?

Today I was 196.6.  So...in 2 weeks I've lost 2 lbs?  But really its hard to say because in that 2 weeks it. fluctuated up and down a few times.  But today and yesterday its stuck at the same, so I am going to say that's the number.  That's okay.  There have been weeks where I have lost nothing at all, but the trend is in the right direction.  I am no longer living in my pajamas only and can wear my jeans again and some of my tops from before.  It feels good!

Today I got my 2nd COVID-19 vaccination.  My arm hurts a lot,  but so far no real side effects.  I hope it stays that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment