Saturday, August 29, 2026
Just a Check-In
What is this miracle you may well wonder? I am blogginh twice in the same year? I felt it would be remiss of me not to when I weighed this mornning to discover I was 151.8 lbs. Yes, the lowest I have weighed since my surgery let alone since I was still in my 20's. It's crazy! My doctor was very pleased that my blood sugar came back "normal" which has been the point of all of this since the beginning. I have a secret wish or goal to weigh 149. It'a kind of silly really because the reason for that number is that on weight charts, that logs in as "normal" for a woman my height. Just so tired of that word "obese or overweight". Its an ugly word. Ya know?
But how has it been 10 years since I started this blog? HOW? Ugh. Time needs to stop flying by so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment